Analysis of Five Major Factors Affecting the Life of LED Electronic Display Screen
1. LED display screens belong to semiconductor devices, so they require the best working mechanism when the ambient temperature is around 25 ℃. But in reality, it is difficult for us to achieve this, with temperatures as high as 40 ℃ in summer and as low as -30 ℃ in winter. At this point, the working efficiency and performance of LED advertising screens will be inconsistent, because the brightness attenuation and decrease of the red, green, and blue lights are different under different temperature conditions. At 25 ℃, their white balance is normal.
2. Switch sequence. When turning on the display screen, first turn on the computer and then turn on the screen. When turning off the display screen: first turn off the screen, then turn off the computer (turning off the computer without turning off the display screen can cause high bright spots on the screen, burn out the light tube, and have serious consequences.) The time interval between turning on and off the screen should be greater than 5 minutes. After entering the engineering control software, the computer can only be turned on and powered on. Avoid turning on the screen in a fully white state, as the system’s impulse current is at its maximum. Avoid opening the screen in a state of loss of control, as the impact current of the system is at its maximum. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, attention should be paid not to open the screen for a long time. When a very bright line appears on a part of the electronic display screen, attention should be paid to turning off the screen in a timely manner, and it is not advisable to turn on the screen for a long time in this state. If the power switch of the display screen trips frequently, the LED unit board screen should be checked in a timely manner or the power switch should be replaced. Regularly check the firmness of the coupling. If there is any looseness, please adjust it in a timely manner, and reinforce or update the suspension components. According to the environmental conditions of the large screen display screen and control part, avoid insect bites and place rodent repellent if necessary.
3. Power supply is also very important. Due to different temperature conditions, the stability, output voltage value, and load capacity of the power supply will also vary. As it plays a logistical role, its support ability directly affects the quality of the screen.
4. Regularly check for viruses and delete irrelevant data. Master the setting of control parameters, modification of basic data presets, proficient in installation methods, original data recovery, and backup. Proficient in using programs, operations, and editing. Software backup: WIN2003, WINXP, application programs, software installation programs, databases, etc. It is recommended to use the “one click restore” software for easy operation. Non full-time personnel, please do not operate the software system.
5. The box design is also important for the display screen, on the one hand for its circuit protection, on the other hand for safety, and also for dust and water prevention. But more importantly, the design of the thermal circuit system for ventilation and heat dissipation is good. With the extension of startup time and the increase of external temperature, the thermal drift of components will also increase, leading to poor image quality.