1. Maintain the humidity of the outdoor LED display screen usage environment and do not allow anything with moisture properties to enter your outdoor LED display screen. Applying power to outdoor LED display screens containing humidity can cause corrosion of components, leading to permanent damage.
2. To avoid potential problems, we can choose between passive protection and active protection, try to keep items that may cause harm to outdoor LED screens away from the screen, and when cleaning the screen, try to gently wipe it as much as possible to minimize the possibility of harm.
3. Outdoor LED display advertising have the closest relationship with our users, and it is also necessary to do a good job in cleaning and maintenance. Long term exposure to outdoor environments such as wind, sunlight, and dust can easily cause dirt. After a period of time, the screen will definitely be covered in dust, which requires timely cleaning to prevent dust from covering the surface for a long time and affecting the viewing effect.
4. Require stable power supply and good grounding protection, and do not use it in harsh natural conditions, especially in strong lightning weather.
5. Water ingress, iron powder, and other easily conductive metal objects are strictly prohibited inside the screen. Outdoor LED display screens should be placed in a low dust environment as much as possible. Large amounts of dust can affect the display effect, and excessive dust can cause damage to the circuit. If water enters due to various reasons, please immediately cut off the power and contact maintenance personnel until the display board inside the screen is dry before use.
6. It is recommended to rest for more than 2 hours per day for outdoor LED displays, and to use them at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally, the screen should be turned on at least once a month and lit for at least 2 hours.
7. When playing, do not stay in all white, all red, all green, all blue and other bright screens for a long time to avoid excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, damage to the LED lights, and affecting the lifespan of the display screen. Do not disassemble or splice the screen body at will!