Do you often encounter the phenomenon of being unable to load when using outdoor LED displays rcgfg file? Now let LED display company analyze the main reasons why outdoor LED displays cannot load from the following aspects. Please take a look at the following.
1. Check if the jumper cap is loose or detached; If the jumper cap is not loose, ensure that the direction of the jumper cap is correct.
2. Check and confirm that the serial port line used to connect the controller is a straight line, not a crossover line.
3. Check and confirm that the serial port connecting wire is intact and there is no looseness or detachment at both ends.
4. Select the correct product model, transmission method, serial port number, and serial transmission rate by comparing the LED display screen control software with the control card you have selected. Set the address bits and serial transmission rate on the control system hardware correctly by referring to the dial switch diagram provided in the software.
5. Ensure that the control system hardware is properly powered on.
6. If after the above checks and corrections, there is still a problem with loading, please use a multimeter to measure whether the serial port of the connected computer or control system hardware is damaged. To confirm whether the computer manufacturer should be returned or the control system hardware should be returned for testing.
The reason for the abnormal loading of the LED screen, if not due to the product itself, is due to improper operation during use. As long as you think carefully or ask the manufacturer, it is easy to find the root cause of the problem.