The flickering problem of LED screens has always existed and plagued us. It not only affects the quality of the playback image, but also affects the mood of users. So what is the reason for LED screen flickering? What are the good solutions? Below are some information, let’s take a look together.
Reason for LED display screen flashing:
1. The driver loader is incorrect.
2. The Ethernet cable between the computer and the screen is too long or faulty.
3. The sending card is broken.
4. The control card is broken. Check if the small light on the control card is on? If it doesn’t light up, it will break down.
5. Check for a short circuit in the connecting wire between the power supply and the control card.
6. The output voltage and current of the power supply are unstable, and power supplies with control cards should not have too many boards.
Solution to flashing LED display screen:
If it is a full screen splash or image movement, it is usually due to the driver loading program being incorrect. Recheck the driver loading program, but it cannot be uninstalled or reinstalled.
Another possibility is that the sending card is broken, and at this point, the sending card needs to be replaced.
If it is an irregular flashing, it is generally a system frequency issue. Replacing the system or adjusting the setting parameters can basically solve the problem!
If it is a flickering state with dots, it may be a problem with the graphics card driver or a problem with the resolution setting of the sending card.
Another possibility is power supply issues (insufficient power supply, information clutter, electromagnetic interference). When designing a PCB, it is important to consider the wire diameter of the power and signal wiring, as well as the PCB production process. Adding a few more capacitors to the module also has some improvements.
If accompanied by text flashing (with irregular white edges around the text, irregular flashing, and text disappearing), this is a problem with the graphics card settings. In the display properties, cancel the “Show Hidden Shadow under Menu” and “Smooth Edge Transition Effect”. It can solve such problems.
The above is the reason for LED display screen flickering, and there are solutions to LED display screen flickering, hoping to be helpful to everyone.